Monday, September 29, 2008

oooooooohhhhh...

I have WANTED you for SOOOoooo long...
So many years I have DREAMT of you...
I once put PICTURES of YOU in frames around my HOME, (bitting lip)
Well not you, but look a likes, YES, that's how BAD I WANT you!

There is SO much I want to DO with YOU...
You are so Tall and STRONG, and the way you SMell..
A woodys scent, MMMmmm...So INTOXICATING...
I have INVISIONED "us" together...
thru the seasons, oh EVERY season!
with my friends and family and PARTIES,
oh and DANCES, yes many, MANY dances!
I see ROLLING in the HAY, music, CHILDREN and LOTS of laughter!!!
(grimace) Am I saying TOO much?

Oh HOW you GET to me...
These dreams, no FANTASIES I have CREATED because YOU exist!!
I ACHE for you, you are HOME to me
I FEEL you CALLING to me...

I DREAM and hope that IN time, YES in TIME...
WE will be INSEPERATABLE!
OOooohhhhhh YUM, I'm tingling ALL over!!!
now I just NEED to know...








are you WHITE?


Or RED?

1 comment:

Buffalo Gal said...

Hey! So I added you to my friends on my blog. Don't be alarmed at my small list of friends! I've only just started "blogging"...I'm not a loner...Ok-so I am!