Tuesday, March 10, 2009

today i wish...




i wish to be such as a vagabond...to wander this beautiful earth. Breathe is it's every scent and see its hills, alleys, mountains and meadows, beaches, rivers and sail the seas... i would search for those who are in need of help, give them the time they want, the love they lack, the strength they need and be on my way to my next destination where at the moment would be unknown... i would lay under the stars, in seas of tall grass, with my unkept hair swirled around me. Peace in my heart, a smile pulling my lips tight, goosebumps on my toasted skin as fresh winds sail thru the blades of grass.... searching the mulitude of stars (blow a kiss to my 7 sisters), watching star after star fall... this is what i wish for today.

5 comments:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Beautiful. I've been waiting forever for you to post again! You have some serious catching up to do.

Jen B said...

today I wish... I could be so loving as to kiss my sisters farewell... vs flipping them off as I break free from the chains... (rofl) Luvs - you are so freakin awesome! Keep it coming...

Lisa Harris said...

Oh my little birthday girl. I love you with all my heart!
this was beautiful.

Jenny said...

Ooh you are deep! Good wishes! I'll have the same! :)h

Jen Olson Brown said...

Hey Emily- I came across your blog and had to say hi! You are too gorgeous for words, and if you weren't so dawg-gone nice I'd probably hate you. But you're a sweety and its good to hear your entries! What a descriptive writer you are! Hope you get your dream.