Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday ASHLEY!!!!



Besides being hard not to stare at.... Ashley is such a fun-loving, and very down to earth person.
I'd have to say she has it all, and is still so humble in every way. She has many family and friends coming out to Baltimore ALL year round and spends the time making sure everyone is taken care of, and she loves having them.

Not only does she run after her yummy 2 year old boys, her mini-me daughter, and NFL hubby she also has a crazy split life of the east and the west coast. Going back and forth, I'd get very tired but she never complains. She loves her Family and always puts them first. I've always admired the way she is with her kids, she really takes the time to spend time with them individually.

As many of you might know this girl is a LITTLE competitive in sports and games , which is one of the many reasons she was meant for Todd!!!

One of my favorite memories of Ashley is when she took the girls to the HERSHEY HOTEL , we shared a room and stayed up all night talking and laughing.

Things have changed a lot lately and we have only gotten closer... Thank you Ashley you will always be my sister!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

That was a really sweet post. It was fun to see a pic of Ashley. I don't think I've seen her in probably 10 years. Happy Birthday!

ashley said...

Em you are so sweet. Thanks for all the nice compliments...i don't know if they are all true but i will take them for now. :) I have to say Hershey was a blast...but I think our most memorable experience together had to be the first time you came to Baltimore and I almost made you miss your plane home. You know what I'm talking about...me helping you run to your gate in my pajamas and slippers with no make-up on for all of Baltimore to see...yikes... praying that my car wouldn't be towed when I got back to it. But you made it...we made a great team carrying all those bags. :) Unforgettable moment for sure. Thanks for the B-day post...look forward to seeing you soon. Love ya, Ashley

Lisa, thanks for the B-day wish...until you went private I enjoyed reading your blog. What a beautiful family you have. :)