Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Funny Valentine






This girl makes my HEART skip a beat!

Everytime I hear her little voice say, "I wanna hold you." ........My heart swells!

When she asks me what my favorite color is at least TEN times a day..... I snicker.

Everytime she says to me, "Emily ..Let's dance!!!!, Oh that's a good idea!"...... How could i not?

When she wants my lotions, perfumes, makeup, or GLOSS on.... it's, "Which one would you like?"

When I come over to her home and she runs to give me a hug....my arms crush her!

When she asks," So, how was your run?"..... I'm amazed that she knows what I'm up to.

I love that she doesn't mind that I give oh a few DOZEN kisses each and EVERYTIME she's in my arms..... priceless!

When we laugh and sing and she'll tell me , " Em turn it up!" .... just like her aunt!

Everytime I'm at her house and she says...., "I don't want you to go, I wuff you." ....I MELT!!!

6 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Oh sweet Emi..
She is such a sweet little girl. What a great Valentine to have. The girls have asked where you are about 10 times in the past 24 hours. Ave said " is Em so.. mad that she doesn't live by us anymore". My response "why of course she is". We miss you already. Call me later and we will go for a run. Love you Emily!

amy said...

she's so darn cute. love this post, emo. hope you have a great day!

amy said...

what up, girl?

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

Ragnar Here We Come!

Amy Y said...

Oh she is so cute! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Hey Emily- it's your long lost friend Chelsea. How are you? I was so excited to find your link from Rachael's. It has been so long! Congrats on all the running. I don't know how you did the full marathon! I did a half a while back and I almost died. Well, email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. I'd love to catch up. Chelsea Bevans (Neilson)
chelseabevans@yahoo.com