Tuesday, March 18, 2008

31!!!


A very fun couple of days... On my birthday I saw the movie Penelope.. very girl movie..I loved it!! And James McAvoy ??? Where did he come from? So good and delicious in this movie! I left with a smile...

Sunday my sister had a party for me at her house. It was fun, I like to play games. But I especially love ones that make you look like and idiot (even myself). We had fun playing little kid games ...candy bar game and Chubby bunny, As you can see I am the LAST Bunny standing.. yep I won. (and not because I have a BIG mouth) I just won that's all.

My family is the best, so very fun to hang out with. There is a lot of laughter and teasing, and also a lot of love!
Thanks again for a fun birthday!!!!











3 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

GREAT birthday pics. Congrats on your "chubby bunny". I am so proud..
Okay Tim and your other brother could be twins!
Glad your birthday was a success. xoxo

amy said...

happy birthday to you!!
looks like lots of fun, food and hearty laughter. hee hee 'hearty'.
i'm glad you had a good weekend!
love you.

Venessa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM LOVE EMME