Tuesday, July 22, 2008

me...

The reason for calling my playlist this, is that music is such a big part of me. It moves me, inspires me, gets my anger out, cheers me up, can make me cry, laugh and laugh, but for SURE dance! ( not all at once) I don't know why it has such a big effect on me, but it ALWAYS has... I remember walking around the house when I was little with a walkman, taking in each song, daydreaming, dancing , getting a little emotional, or taking that brush and letting the fans enjoy the show, okay so stuffed animals and barbies (never said i was normal).

So when I put a new song on here, I'll put the words on too. I seem to have to know the words, and I'm one of THOSE people that relates songs to my life or it was meant for a friend etc., I've got to have them take a listen...
It is the easiest and most effective way for me to express my feelings, I'm so thankful others write MY feelings and sing these songs for ME, how kind, how did they know?

No comments: