Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hhheeEEEYYY JOsie It's Ya Berfday, We Gonna PaRTy Like It's Ya Berfday!!!


10 things you may not know about my sis...

1. She owned a large scrapbooking company which started in my parents (now hers) garage.
2. She is incredibly smart. (duh) she practically did my debates for me in school..(what can i say? I'm a lover not a fighter.)
3. She has two girls 10 and 8, and last year adopted a boy and girl 5 months apart!!!!
4. She has adopted me, and I'm now living there too. (yes, 30 year olds can be adopted too.)
5. When she gets upset, vibrant pink splotches appear on her skin.
6. She is very strong, " My sister can kick your sisters butt!"
7. This gal has incredible selfcontrol, 2 years ago she lost 140lbs, in one years time. She went to EVERY workout, NEVER cheated on her food plan not on her b-day, holidays, ziltch, ziP, NADA! She would have won biggest loser!!!
8. She is so much fun to hang out with, we giggle like school girls. Which usually irritates the men.
9. She will have your back to the end, she values others and their potential, she excudes unconditional love.
10. She has the BIGGEST heart, she wants and does help those in need.

Josie is BEAUTIFUL inside and out. I just love her!
HApPy HapPY BErfDay!

I hope you get the chance to meet her.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

It's 1 AM and I am reading this for the first time. And bawling like a BABY! I love you soooo much. I'm so glad you are here with us. More that I can express. I dread the day you leave me. What will I do then? =) (Still bawling by the way.) That's the best present I got for my birthday. XOXO