Sunday, July 20, 2008

Matt's 30!!!!


The boys rockin Vertigo!!! I love it!!!


What can we say? " HE was a SkaterBoy!"


We had a fun time decorating the night before, and then the big bash!!

Yes we kareoked till 3 a.m. AGAIN... played games and saw lots of old friends!! Very fun, we really get into it NO?



Here is the Bigger little bro and i ... lookin a little hung over from his bash the night before... so fun, Happy Birthday Mattu!!





Last, but certainly not least... Gary, Aim and I bustin' out ABBA!!!!

5 comments:

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

It's so great to see your face again, (even if only on a blog.)

Lisa Harris said...

So fun Em. I was pleasantly surprised you had updated. I saw a pic of my old buddy Nicole Huish in the back ground. How in the world do you know her?
You look stunning in every picture

emily said...

Lisa, nicole was in our ward growing up, I think her parents are still in the ward.And can I say I LOVE her she is so fun!!! She is closer friends to my bros and sis. But I wish for her to marry Matt... Hmmm...

We need to do a game night and make yummy treats and invite her. Her boy is so cute!!!

Also maybe we can hang out tues? I'll bring emme? Have fun at Batman... SO good! Kisses

emily said...

Rach, yes I have reappeared, let's all go out this week. I'd love to see you and yr little man!!!

Cassie and Chad said...

Hi Emily. Hey I (Cassie LaRue) found your blog from Amy's. It's so fun to see pictures of you and your family. I haven't see you in what seems like forever. You look incredible, seriously like a drop dead knock out!!!! Wish I had a tenth of your beauty! Your brother's party looked like a blast! Tell your fam Hi for me.