Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Keepin It COOL

Since this picture was taken, this crazy little 18mth Daredevil, swims under water without floaties (parents are there). He also slides down the slide himself and also jumps off the divingboard!!! (with floaties..but not for long, Ahh!!)



As for Mandy, well.. she is still deciding...



I absolutely adore this Picture. My brother Tim has his beloved Lulu in his arms, goes down the slide into the pool and keeps her above the water at ALL times!
Let's hear it girls, AAWWW...





Big brother and lil' sis!



No time for swimsuits!!!



HOLY FUNKY BULLJER!?!



"MAHM..MAHM.MAHM.. watch."




Goose and I running thru Chris's sprinklers!!




We LOVE Jo's pool...

3 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

I am so happy to hear from you!!! Sorry about your divorce, you know sometimes it really is better that way (I speak from experience) anyway that is crazy that you still live on Lyn Rae Sq. I live in Pleasant Grove, UT. I can not for the life of me figure out what Karen you are talking about, please give me a hint of a last name or something. Your picture of all those cute kiddos are darling and once again you are drop dead GORGEOUS!!! Sometime when I am in AZ yes lets get together for lunch, I would LOVE that!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Harris said...

I am laughing at that swim diaper. Large and in charge.
Sorry you've been sick, I'm headed in that direction and it's no fun!
Miss your face!