Sunday, August 3, 2008

My tiny Dancer

SNEAKY SNAKE dance, so cute and silly.
I just adore her little belly, in this one.



I was lucky enough to get her all ready and take her to her very FIRST recital.
I snuck in some pink tulips to add to my praise and how proud i was that she didn't freeze!




Again, here I am...



These costumes were so sweet and wouldn't you know it was a ballet to Sleeping Beauty, one of her favorites!





This is her OTHER best friend. What dolls!!!



The girls, waiting for the stage.



LOVE you!



I was really sick that day I took her, I was allergic to some antibiotics and from my neck up had seriously quadrupled in size. She had slept over the night before and when she saw me in the morning she asked very sweetly ."What happened to your face EM?" I said "I don't know Goose." (Very calmly)
Then she said, "Well.. think about it , your ear? is it from yr tummy.." (like a little mommy)
Oh she is too funny, and she still gave me hugs and kisses eventhough I looked like Shrek...( very humbling) I didn't really want to be seen, but for this gal.. the show MUST go on!

No comments: