Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oooooohhhh Lisa..... It's your BIrTHDaY!!!!

Lisa I hope this is a perfect day for you!
You hun, are the sweetest gal I know. You are not only BEAUTIFUL, and so put together, ( am I right ladies?) but you are generous and humble. I love this about you. I could kick it with you all day!!!
We could talk clothes, bargains, decor, FOOD, kids, boys, church, pain, laugh,the newest excercise,skin, hair, helping others, music, running and everything in between! I'm so unbelievably grateful you are in my life and are my friend. Thanks for ALWAYS being there. I love you friend and simply adore you!








2 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Hey thanks dude. Love you

Venessa said...

Since I'm not allowed on Lisa's blog (haha), I just thought Id add that after we lost our house in Katrina and ended up at Em's house, Lisa came over and brought us a TON of groceries with lots of stuff for the kids school lunches!! Sooo sweet!