Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HApPy HaLlOWeEN...

What a random looking bunch of trick or treaters!!!

I love to dress up and walk the babies (okay and the goose) around!!


She was the perfect little "NICE, PRETTY WITCH."


Christian was the perfect size for YODA.



Bethanne (what a babe) and I perfecting the 40's!!! We had so much fun!



HMMM... Jonathan's costume may have been a little too, well dead on. lol





Gabbi is High School muiscal, and Maddi is the lovely greek goddess...

Mandy the loveable, pouty pumpkin fairy.


Lulu, "I Barbie Pincess, Barbie pincess!"



The Goose shared all her pixie sticks with me!!!


Timmy and LULU


Pit stop... love the tail!!!

Yep, I really like this house and so uh there is me and that house...


"INNDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!


So cute!!


me, singing:" Halloween is coming, the pumpkin's getting FAT! Please put a treat in my little brown sack! If you haven't got a treat -- then a little trick will do. If you haven't got a trick... then heaven help YOU!"

goose: "That's not how is goes Em!"

me: "Yeah it does goose, my mom made it up."


goose: " No, there is no, "trick" in it."

me: "Silly goose, it sure does, it is part of the song."

goose: "not in my song!"

me: ".........hmmm, deal."

goose, singing: " Halloween is coming...."

No comments: