Friday, December 26, 2008

edward...






I asked santa for him for Christmas... another human wrapped up in shiney paper with a large bow, against his own will...is that too much to ask? Apparentely so...(damn you santa). In a close second my niece made this creative and sweet frame with a comfy (quite lovely i might add) t-shirt of my man tucked under the heart...Josie got me the last of the Twilght books (um yum) which i'm still holding out reading the last few chapters, cuz i don't want it to end...(coo-coo)

I started reading this tale about a year and a half or so ago... I admit it, was hooked(what gave it away?).

My marriage was ending, living in my house alone..I'd curl up in my blankets that gave me comfort. My little light, I threw myself into the pages, and lost myself in...Edward.

It's hilarious and quite childish, at my age... to fancy such a fictional character, I know... but he was there, and I fell.

2 comments:

Venessa said...

nice picture of you love you so so so much love emme

emily said...

Thank YOu Goose! I just wish, he was mine and I was Bella and you were our little girl. Hehe I love to tease you!!!