Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall to me... is Nickel Creek




I have been listening to this band for about six years now. The first song I heard was "When You Come Back Down".
I remember the car I was driving and what street I was on. The beautiful way the instruments were played and the singers voice...I was in a trance, I was in love.
Soon after I bought the CD and have loved every song, and each CD there after. I have been to 3 of there concerts, they are truely AMAZING! Serious skills! The mandalyn is delicious!!! They are also very witty and play well off each other, which only added to the great concert. (oh and the lead singer, I think we had a moment :))
I do listen to them all year round- but especially this time of year. I sometimes get emotional. I feel like I'm in the countryside, with beautiful leaves changing....
They are unlike ANY sound I've heard. I also love that they each take turns singing songs, and each voice is fantastic. I wish I had just ONE song to suggest, but they are ALL good! Seriously? Seriously. Go get them.

No comments: