Saturday, October 11, 2008

sugar'd minds think alike

I woke up this morning to my sister (jolleen, the one I'm currently kickin it with) telling me to "shut my eyes" (they were before you came in!) I squeezed them shut and tried to go back to sleep? But she was SO dang loud pulling things out of a bag and laying them by my pillow. She went out and these childhood treats were there. I love stuff like this, bringing up old fun memories. I smiled to myself and couldn't believe she had got these for me...



because last night I found gum we use to get when we were little and I bought her a bag to set on her pillow!



and yes these are only some of the treats we would write on the list we would make Timmy go get for us!

5 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

No way, that was my favorite gum as well. I can still remember the taste. Where can I get my bag of that goodness??

Venessa said...

i must have the candy !

Venessa said...

caaaaannnddyyy

emily said...

Better SUPER late than never? 😂 if you haven't tracked them down..the dollar store! Especially around Halloween!! I remember when they were a penny a piece!!

emily said...

Better SUPER late than never? 😂 if you haven't tracked them down..the dollar store! Especially around Halloween!! I remember when they were a penny a piece!!